The following Terms and Conditions are a legal and binding agreement between you and Native Foreigner that governs your use of this website (“Site”) and its content, which includes but is not limited to Native Foreigner Magazine. By using this Site and any content there within, you are bound by the Terms and Conditions stated within this document. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should discontinue using this site immediately.
Native Foreigner reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Continued use of our site, even after changes, establishes your acceptance of any modifications to our policies. It is your responsibility to review our Terms and Conditions regularly.
Terms: As stated within this document, the terms are defined as:
Site – refers to www.nativeforeignermag.com
You/Your – refers to any users of this website or subscribers to Native Foreigner Magazine
We/Our/Us – refers to Native Foreigner and Native Foreigner Magazine
About Native Foreigner
Native Foreigner is an online community and digital magazine. Our mission is to give users the opportunity to contribute stories, photos, videos, recipes and more that pertain to their travel experiences. Content is largely based around the travel industry and users’ personal international experiences.
Use of the Site:
By using this site and its contents, you agree to abide by local, state and federal laws regarding copyright, trademark and other service marks. All information, including but not limited to editorial content, photos, recipes and videos is the property of Native Foreigner.
- Users must be 18 years of age or older to use this site
- Users may not reproduce, duplicate, modify, publish, sell, license or otherwise use this information without prior written permission from Native Foreigner.
- Content available on this site, including but not limited to articles, photos and videos may not be altered in any manner by users.
- Only members who have a paid subscription may be able to access certain areas of this site.
- Content that is downloaded from Native Foreigner, such as pdf files, can be used on a single computer for personal or non-commercial use only. This information is for personal use only and cannot be distributed to others without prior permission from Native Foreigner.
- Native Foreigner Magazine cannot be emailed, copied or otherwise electronically distributed to non-subscribers.
- Users agree to use this site for informational purposes only. Any damage or injury to persons, property, finances or business is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Any inappropriate, unlawful, damaging or similar remarks posted to Native Foreigner may be removed, moved or edited by Native Foreigner.
Should you violate these terms, Native Foreigner reserves the right to terminate your access to our site without prior notification.
Personal information, including but not limited to, your name, email and address may be required for subscription or submission purposes. Native Foreigner will never sell your personal information to third parties. However, by submitting any personal information to Native Foreigner, you agree to the following:
- The information you provide is true, accurate and up to date
- You are not impersonating another person or providing information on behalf of another person without permission
- You will not share your password with others or let anyone access your account
Information is primarily, but not exclusively, collected for the following purposes:
Subscriptions: Subscribers are required to provide personal information such as their name and email address. This information will be used for internal purposes only and will not be published. This information may be used to contact you about renewals, magazine availability, special offers, announcements and new features.
In addition, those who obtain a subscription have the opportunity to engage in our online community. If you choose to create a personal profile, you are responsible for all personal information you post and understand that this information is available for others to see and comment upon.
Submissions: Submissions to Native Foreigner, which include but are not limited to photos, articles and videos, require your name and email. You agree that any content you submit to Native Foreigner is owned by you and does not violate any agreements you may have with other third parties. By submitting content to Native Foreigner, you agree to have your name published either on www.nativeforeignermag.com or in our digital magazine. Your email will never be given to others without prior permission from you. Any submissions are subject to editorial review, which includes but is not limited to grammatical changes to articles, image cropping of photos and editing of videos. By submitting content to our site, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, alter and distribute this content now and in the future.
Monthly eNewsletters: By signing-up for our monthly eNewsletter, you may be asked to provide your name and email, among other information. By providing us with your personal information, you agree to receive monthly updates from Native Foreigner. We may also send additional announcements about special offers and important news that we deem relevant and of interest to our users. You have the ability to opt out of receiving our eNewsletter at any time by contacting Native Foreigner or by unsubscribing from within our eNewsletter.
Use of your information:
Third-party advertising companies may post ads that are relevant to our users either on our website or within our magazine. Both we and our advertisers may use third-party cookies to obtain information about your visit. Information that is gathered via cookies pertains to your website browsing habits. This information helps us serve you better in the future by collecting information about your interests. You have the ability to change your cookie settings on your computer at any time.
If you click on an advertisement and are directed to a third-party advertiser, Native Foreigner is not liable for any additional information you provide to that advertiser.
Although we strive to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure, we cannot guarantee that inadvertent disclosure will never occur.
As a user of Native Foreigner, you grant us permission to use information you submit via blog posts, email, survey results or other user-generated content for any purposes now or in the future. Please be advised that any such submissions become the property of Native Foreigner and may be used by us in any lawful manner that we deem appropriate for our site.
When submitting or posting content to Native Foreigner, you agree that the information you provide is accurate and truthful. By submitting content to Native Foreigner, you release us from any claims with respect to intellectual property, privacy or other liability rights under laws governed by the United States. Native Foreigner cannot monitor all postings to our site and is not responsible for any defamatory or inappropriate remarks. Users, however, may alert Native Foreigner to any such postings. We reserve the right to delete or edit any such material that is inappropriate or offensive.
Native Foreigner is an online medium designed for users to share experiences, opinions and other information. We do not endorse any information that is posted by users, but encourage users to engage with others in a civil manner. By using this site, you agree to abide by the following conditions when engaging in public forums on our site:
- Content you post is not fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or in any way inappropriate to the topic at hand and the mission of Native Foreigner
- You agree not to post content that condones or encourages illegal or otherwise unlawful activity
- You agree that you are 18 years of age or older
- You assume complete responsibility for any content that you post or submit and guarantee that it will not infringe upon the rights of others
- You agree to not post any personal information, including email address, phone number, etc. in a public forum
- You agree not to post an information that can be construed as advertising or solicitation without prior permission from Native Foreigner
- You agree to not impersonate another person
- You agree to not interfere with another users use of this site
- You agree not to use any automated robots, spiders, crawlers or similar means to store or collect data, or disrupt, harm or otherwise interfere with this site
NOTE: Any person(s) or organizations that intentionally try to damage this site are subject to criminal and civil laws under the United States of America. Native Foreigner reserves the right to seek retribution for any such damages permitted by law.
In order to access certain information on our website, you are required to obtain a paid subscription. In doing so, you agree that the information you provide is true, accurate and current. If your contact information changes, you agree to update this information to ensure its accuracy. Once your subscription has been approved, you will receive an email notification with a user name and password. You may change your user name and password at any time, but are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of this information. As a result, Native Foreigner is not responsible for an unauthorized use or subsequent damages that result from any unauthorized use of your password or user name. If you suspect your password or user name has been compromised, you agree to immediately notify Native Foreigner.
Subscription prices are subject to change at any time and without prior notification. Users have the ability to unsubscribe or discontinue use at any time.
Certain sections of this website may include information provided by third-party advertisers or sponsors. Native Foreigner does not assume any responsibility for the content of these providers. Subscribing, purchasing or otherwise engaging with these providers or individuals removes Native Foreigner from any liability. Any information you provide to a third party, including email, street address and credit card information, constitutes a relationship with you and that provider, removing Native Foreigner from any damages, or fraudulent or unlawful activity that results.
When you elect to sign-up for any of our services that require your email address, you may opt to receive updates via a wireless email address. In this case, you are responsible for any standard rates that apply through your wireless carrier and by viewing any messages from Native Foreigner in this manner, you approve any applicable charges.
TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE, NATIVE FOREIGNER PROVIDES USERS WITH ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION. HOWEVER, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS. ALL CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY. AS A RESULT, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INACCURACIES WITHIN OUR SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND USEFULNESS OF COMMENTS, ADVICE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED WITHIN THIS SITE.
AS A DIGITAL MEDIUM, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU PERSONAL USE OF THIS SITE AND WAIVE NATIVE FOREIGNER FROM ANY LIABILITY OF DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THESE ISSUES.